Ashbury Hill is conveniently located within an area where there are countless amenities nearby! Whether you are driving, taking the bus, biking or walking, the community is close to a selection of parks, schools and stores which makes travelling less of a strain! This makes running errands or enjoying all the recreational opportunities nearby a stress-free experience!
Walk: Ashbury Hill is connected to a network of trails within the immediate neighbourhood which are great for an evening stroll or dog walk. There are many other walkable amenities from the community, these include:
- The Creekside Clubhouse! It’s at your doorstep! Get in an early morning workout in the fitness room before work or host a kid’s party in the flex room!
- The Bell Centre for the Performing Arts is less than a 20 minute walk away where you can enjoy great theatrical entertainment every day of the week! For listings click here.
- Tong Louie Family YMCA is also less than a 20 minute walk, and hosts an array of programs. Pick your choice from aquatics to adult fitness!
Drive: Sometimes it is just more convenient to drive especially for those big grocery shops or when you don’t have time for a more leisurely pace….
- Need stuff? Then head to either Panorama Village Shopping Centre which is only a 3 minute drive, it has a Marketplace IGA, Shoppers Drug Mart, pet hospital, Starbuck and health clinic!
- Newton Arena and Newton Recreation Centre are both 8 minutes away where you’ll find an ice skating rink, wave pool, gymnasium, weight room and youth lounge! Drop off the kids for skate practice before you meet a friend for lunch at the Cactus Club at Rodeo square on 152nd and Highway 10!
- Crescent Beach is just a short 20 minute ride away!
- Want to head to Downtown Vancouver? Get there in 40 minutes via the 91N!
- Morgan Creek Golf Course is just over 10 minutes away. This is a premier Metro Vancouver golf course and also has a great restaurant!
Cycle: With a multitude of great cycling routes and biker friendly streets, cycling in Surrey is now easier, more convenient and suitable for all ages and abilities. Whether you are commuting to work or just getting out and about Panorama has loads to offer!
- Cycle to Sullivan Park which is only 10 minutes away and enjoy playing softball, soccer and tennis! There are lots of walking paths and trails throughout the park as well!
- For more information on cycling, check out the City of Surrey’s bike routes and bike lanes.
Transit: Carless? No problem! You can get to your destination easily, as Ashbury Hill is a quick 3 minute walk away to the nearest bus stop (ID # 55997). Local destinations include:
- Guildford via route #341 – You can be there in 34 minutes! As well, the #341 in the opposite direction takes you to Langley City centre in less than an hour.
- King George SkyTrain Station! Hop on the #345 on 60th and 152nd Street (a 14 minute walk) and you can be there in 21 minutes!
Whatever transport methods you choose, you always know that it will be hassle free from Ashbury Hill. For more details about amenities and transport visit our sales centre, we are open every day from 12pm – 5pm (except Fridays)!